The K9 Reporter – Your Online Dog Training and Wellness Magazine
In this issue
- Is it possible to have a Dog that is comfortable staying at Home when you go to Work? By Catherine Potin,
- German Shepherd Rescue of BC needs your Vote!
- Puppies for Parole – from Shelter to Prison.By Dani Rouse Holland
- When Love Is Not Enough. You Can Use the Healing Power of Nature to Help Your Anxious Dog. By Meg Harrison
- Jazz the Therapy Dog and TV Show co-host. By Donna Chicone
- It Hurts when your Pet passes Away! By Rita Green
- And a chance to get your Christmas story published .. find out how
and so much more!
To get the most out of your magazine
- Click on any part of the magazine to zoom in/out
- Turn the pages from the bottom right corner.
- Click on the flipped corner to get to the next page.
- Click on the links or images to visit our sponsors
When you enlarge the document look at the top bar. You have different tabs. The 2 most important tabs are:
- Left Top Corner – Option: let you download the magazine to read it offline, set your preferences and more
- Right Top Corner – Toggle fit to width mode: let you read page by page and you can zoom in and out with the zoom mode tab next to it