A Pet Ministry an Idea for your Community?
Dave, Canine ambassador for The Pier Hotel and Resort in Sidney BC
Tellington Touch, A Unique Approach to Dog Training and Care
Saved! Cancer Katrina Dogs and Me
CPR and First Aid Are You Prepared?
This Month Breed Profile: The Beagle
Training Tips : Are You The Most Important Thing in Your Dog’s Life
Dogs too can get the Flu
Pet Insurance. Do you need it?
Eat Your Veggies – Dog food recipe
Are Three Legs Good Enough … May be but they don’t have to be!
There is a new Two Dogs, one Human, and a ball
The Message in the Cookies – Product review
This Month Breed Profile: The Cocker Spaniel
To Get The Most Out Of Your Magazine
- Click on any part of the magazine to zoom in/out
- Turn the pages from the bottom right corner.
- Click on the flipped corner to get to the next page.
- Click on the links or images to visit our sponsors
When you enlarge the document look at the top bar. You have different tabs. The 2 most important tabs are:
- Left Top Corner – Option: let you download the magazine to read it offline, set your preferences and more
- Right Top Corner – Toggle fit to width mode: let you read page by page and you can zoom in and out with the zoom mode tab next to it